Filled with jam or chocolate, these donuts will melt your little gourmands pleasure. To achieve them, it's easy, Solange shows us the steps in video.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 550 g flour
- 20 g of fresh baker's yeast
- 2 egg yolks or whole eggs
- 50 g of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 12 cl of milk
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom water
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- icing sugar
- Warm the milk and dissolve the baker's yeast. Mix flour and sugar in a salad bowl, and add the yeast dissolved in the milk. Mix and obtain a dough a little sandy. Add a little water as needed.
- Add egg yolks, oil and orange blossom water and salt. Mix the dough well to obtain a ball (adding a little liquid if necessary), by hand or robot (faster).
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and place near a heat source or in a program oven (no more than 40 ° C).
- Let the dough grow for 30 minutes, preheat the fryer to 180 ° C.
- Spread the dough to a thickness of 2 cm on a floured work surface. Cut out circles with a glass.
- Cook the fritters in the fryer for 3 to 5 minutes each, turning them half way through cooking.
- Drain the donuts on a paper towel, make holes on the side, in the middle and introduce a pastry bag filled with jam or spread to stuff the donuts.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy.