Still no room in nursery ... All your research has been unsuccessful ... You still do not know how your baby will be kept ... Rest assured, there are other ways to find the nanny or the maternal assistant of your dreams.
Find by yourself!
To find a home nanny or certified childminder:
- Remember to get closer to professional organizations and unions of childminders, they will help you in your research, suggest lists of approved assistants and assist you in your steps as a future employer (employment contract, pay slips ...): www .synam-spe.fr, assistant-maternelle.org ...
- Browse the classifieds: pole-emploi.fr or the website of the Federation of Individual Employers of France (Fepem): particulieremploi.fr. Note that this site will be a real Bible to guide you in your first steps as an employer.
- Word of mouth, why not? There may be parents around you who know the rare bird ...
Delegate your nanny search
Castings and job interviews, this is frankly not your thing?
- Many companies can take care of finding you nanny! They take care of recruitment according to your needs: home-based, full-time, part-time (to pick up your children when leaving the nursery or school), shared custody (they can help you find a family with whom to share the guard), babysitter and even an anglophone nanny to introduce your children from the younger age fear.
- In addition to finding you the rare pearl, some of these structures even offer to take care of your administrative management of your employee: hiring contract, pay slips, leave, replacement in case of illness, breach of contract ...
- The services of these service companies are paid. But as you can benefit in addition to the aid granted by the Family Allowance Fund for childcare, a credit or a tax reduction, these fees may be less important than you imagine .