Before 5 years old, accidental bedwetting is perfectly normal. If it becomes chronic, it is called enuresis. Herbal medicine, homeopathy, massage or nutrition ... try these 4 natural and effective remedies to remedy it.
- Diurnal or nocturnal enuresis is not a disease, but it generates anxiety and guilt in the child.
- It is either of functional origin (the bladder fills too much at night or contracts too often), or it is of organic origin (malformation or chronic infection), or it is of psychological origin (family problems, moving, shyness or excessive nervousness ...).
- No need to scold your child, to stop him from drinking or to tell him that he is a baby, it will only aggravate the situation. Reassure him by explaining that this is a common phenomenon (400,000 children in France between 5 and 10 years), try to find the cause, then manage the situation smoothly.
Bedwetting: the nutrition reflex
- To reduce anxiety, use foods that have a soothing effect on the nervous system, rich in vitamins A, B6, D and E.
- Offer eggs, poultry, beef, tuna, milk, orange fruits and vegetables, green vegetables, potatoes, bananas, nuts, wholemeal bread and wheat germ.
- Give him a taste of cranberry juice, they reduce the fixation of bacteria on the urinary walls.
Give him a small bottle of cranberry juice or Milupa's "baby thirsty" relaxing herbal tea, with natural extracts of plants (linden or chamomile), to sip during the day.
1 2 3